Sunday, July 27, 2008

Alas my dear Jen friend, I am not dead, merely without internet! I am checking my email when I can before or after church and will investigate the local librarys Wi-Fi connection(rumor has it you can connect even in the parking lot! So if you don't hear from me, perhaps I'm locked up somewhere because I was stalking the library in my car late at night?) I was gone to Georgia the whole of last week, wow, is that a week ago already? Moving was and settling in is taking much of my energy.

See you all again soon . . .

A

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

jen said...

Thanks! So glad you are alive and kicking. I have sat in the library parking lot and used wi-fi before when our internet was down.

Aaron and Tori Swank said...

For some reason I haven't been able to comment on your blog in the past. I'll be looking forward to hearing more of your trip when things get settled.

Aaron and Tori Swank said...

Hey, it worked! Not sure why I had a hard time before.