Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And the beat goes on . . .

Wow! Hard to believe that we're almost at the end of November! The rest of this week, a shortened holiday week next week and Viola! we're done! Amazing! I can't remember any of my 33 previous falls flying by at quite this speed!

Work remains busy. Meetings after meetings. Our kids and schedule are looking promising, like MAYBE they'll sort themselves out . . . I'm not holding my breath quite yet, though!

I'm staying busy over on Face Book for now, because it seems to work better with my ADHD self. A quick blurb, checking in on everyone else's blurbs and I'm off to the next thing! Works for me!

My favorite little boy turned 5 on Sunday! Hard to believe just 5 years ago I was watching Brother Bear in the theater with my nieces(now 11 and 14, yikes!). Upon returning them home, my younger sister's contractions were getting closer and closer, and off they went to the hospital! Mom and I followed close behind! Some stress when our little boy was discovered to be facing the wrong direction, sunny side up! Whenever my sister tried to push, little Joey went into distress. An unplanned C-section and all was again well with our world! Five years later and he's a healthy little boy! Happy birthday Bug!

See you again soon,
Amanda

0 are still reading for some reason . . .: