Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Substitutions

I didn't get the job, but I think I got a sinus or ear infection instead. Fair trade?

I was talking to my friend this weekend on my bat phone and she reminded me that God's will for me right now is my allergies. It doesn't start when my allergies are cleared up. Hard concept to remember. Even this headache isn't beyond God's plan or control. (Although it sure seems ungodly!)

Have a good week all. I'll be back later . . . . A

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

Yes- how many times can I flippently pray for healing for SOMEONE ELSE "if it's in your will, God" but then when it's me on the chopping block and my pain on the line, all that psuedo-spiritual garbage goes out the window and it's like, "HELP ME JESUS. I'M DYING HERE!!!"

Someday, I would like to be as passionate about other people's pain as I am about my own!!

A said...

Ummm . . . yeah, could you start that now? I mean, being passionate about somebody else's pain(Mine of course!) like yours?

Thanks.
A

Anonymous said...

Consider it done, my sister- Jesus will just perform emergency heart surgery on me.....ack!....right there.....OH NO!.....ahhhhhh!

Ok. All better.

your pain is my pain.