Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A quick li'l post . . .

A quick little update to let you all know I'm still alive. Our retreat this weekend was fantastic, I really appreciated hanging out with my friends and getting some new friends better! Last night I was exhausted and trying to recover. I hung out with Angely's son until she finished her last Monday night of classes for the semester! (She anticipates returning to blogland soon!) I found out after work that my 13 year old niece's program was tonight. 45 minutes each way. I'd drive farther, but I'm glad I don't have to! 45 minutes is good . . . I'd drop most things and drive to see my girls. Now I should sleep! Wednesdays are long days for me. I get to work in our coffeehouse after work and usually come away spent.

See you soon,
A

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Unknown said...

you sound busy girl! it's nice to hear a bit from your slice of life:)

Anonymous said...

The retreat WAS great. I think it was my favorite thus far in fact.

On the way home I got a call from work asking me to work that night, 10-6!!! I didn't want to, but they really needed the help. It was a real challenge- because like you said, after a retreat we need time to recover!

It was good for me though, because I got slammed back into the "real world" really quick, which was just what I needed!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!