Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm too tired for this!

I just about had me a heart attack just now. I updated to the newer version of Firefox (my drug of choice, thanks) and I thought that it lost all my bookmarked links. That's all of you, y'all. A nightmare, really. Then I realized that they'd just hid them in a folder. Bad Firefox. Don't play with me that way.

We're officially back to school as of today. Unofficially I was back yesterday, but all staff returned today. The only time I sat down was to eat lunch(more of a working lunch) and during our long drawn out meetings. Painful, really. Tomorrow begins dealing with tough parents, and will be the 3rd day in our painful scheduling process. We've got 3 teachers and 6 para-educators to schedule over 3 different grade levels. It's an exhausting process. I think I'll turn in and get a good nights sleep. Well, right after I set up my coffee fix for morning . . . . a woman has to have priorities!

A

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

whimsical brainpan said...

It's hard to believe that the school year has started again already.

A said...

Whims- I can't hardly believe it either. The alarm clock harshly confirms that reality! My night owl schedule makes the alarm clock that much louder!

:)

A