Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A collage.

Response: Jen, it was meant to be a collage, a collection of random things, all stuck on one page! I ran out of steam, though, before you could get the full effect!



Hmm
. My brain hurts. It has been running as fast as my feet.

We interrupt this blog post for an important message! Did you know that Milky Way candy bar now has more caramel? Good choice Mars! Seriously- it's the bomb!

I was going to say more, but I gave my brain permission, in fact commanded it to shut down in preparation for bed. It's 10:45 and I do need to sleep! I can't think of anything else right now!

Hasta manana, or maybe next weeko.

Eh.

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope you get some energy back. Rest well and enjoy that extra caramel.

jen said...

I totally don't understand what that post had to do with collages. ??? I didn't understand when I read the post 8 days ago, and I don't understand now!