Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogger solution . . .

By the way- my blogger problem seems to be solved by downloading firefox. The question is- what will solve my firefox issues? All my links are out of order and my favorites appear to be called bookmarks now and I can't figure out how to get them to stay visible . . . .

I'll keep trying. I can conquer this. At least I can post now.

4 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

The links I use the most go on my personal tool bar. It shows up near the top in my firfox.

jen said...

i love firefox...much preferred over safari and IE and all those other goofy browsers.

Anonymous said...

Firefox rocks.
Now you need to go mac.

A said...

Hey ladies! Thanks for your techy support. No Mama, I won't be going Mac any time too soon! I'm slowly getting the hang of firefox, although old habits do die hard! I've got my favorites(or whatever we're calling them now) all set up so it's one click shopping for me!

Jen, I wasn't able to get to your page through your lil name link. Something about not enabling your profile? Maybe I can figure out another way to stop by and visit!

OOhhh- one issue with Fox? When I've gone into comments and then try to click someone's name to go to there blog? Umm, yeah, it opens up their blog in the little 4 inch comment windo by default. Pretty dern funny, if you ask me!

A