Friday, April 20, 2007

Sometimes you're the windshield . . . .

I got a bill from York General Hospital in Your Nebraska today. Fond memories, them are! I'm gonna have to send them cashola for the xray they were trying to take while I was rushing to the bathroom . . . Some things just seem wrong . . . I was rather grateful for the IV fluids, though. I wonder if this is the only bill I'll get? Hard tellin' how those small hospitals work! (Lest I fail to mention, I am REALLY GRATEFUL for my medical insurance, or the bill would be much bigger!)

Sometimes we have pictures to remind us of our vacays, sometimes we have bills!

5 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Beverly said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love meeting new people! I'm looking forward to reading your archives.

TWaits said...

Sometimes, when I'm checking out my friend's blogs, I leave annoying, but humorous comments on them....

A said...

Is that what this is considered?

TWaits said...

oh, I'm sorry. For a second I thought I was on a blog. Pardon the intrusion.

Danielle said...

hee hee... "some things just seem wrong"..