Monday, January 29, 2007

Heartbreak

Friday I found out that my friend's little baby is in heart failure. She's had mysterious medical issues for all of her 3 1/2 month life, and had heart surgery before leaving the hospital less than a month ago. She came home on oxygen and a feeding tube. With a 3 year old daughter and twin not-quite-two year olds they are busy. When Olivia began passing out, they took her in to the hospital, where they shipped her to Salt Lake City(from Ogden). Her heart is unfixable. Her vessels will continue to shrink until she is in complete heart failure and she goes home to Jesus. I know he likes kids and is an even better parent than her earthly ones, but please pray for a miracle! God can amaze even the doctors! Also please pray for comfort for Aaron and Tori and their family. They are strong believers and their faith in The Great Physician appears to be of great comfort.

Maybe I will write more on friends and family and my thoughts about them later, but for now I'll leave it at the facts because creativity has left me.

Can 2 or more be gathered so that God is here, even in blog format? Please pray.

A

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Robert J Ellwood said...

PRAYER ON THE WAY. THANKS FOR THE REQUEST.

OH, AND BY THE WAY, ACCORDING TO L.P., THIS IS, AN INSIDE VOICE...

GO FIGURE. MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT TO HER.

Danielle said...

I'm a bit late commenting here, but I'm still prayin' for your honeys..