Saturday, January 27, 2007

Place of Surrender

Well- It's official. I've created a blog. I must say I held out for quite some time. I will now likely become one of those damnable people who fail to update their blog as the world sees fit. I apologize now!

I would like to say I chose the name entirely on spiritual terms, but I must say that surrendering to the blog world plays a big part in the immediate decision! What pushed me over the edge you ask? Not being able to comment on other people's blogs! No comments about White Trash Barbie or Mork & Mindy or oranges! It was killing me! And now all you freaks with the "no anonymous comments" better watch out! It's no holds barred commenting now boys and girls!! Game on! (Or it will be once I've figured out how to use this durn thing . . . . . )

Welcome!

5 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Cacturne said...

you will apologize more later. believe it

Karla said...

I love you! !

S.B.G. said...

you officially got sucked in...congrats!

Danielle said...

"And a-aaaa surrenders, all to blo-ah-ah-og, all to blog...
She's giving us her heart, and all that is within, she's laying it all down, for the sake of us my friends.. She's giving us her...

A said...

Dani- that is truly wrong on so many levels. And heretical, I think.


But oooh sooo funny!