Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Place of Bad News

Okay- so I am seriously considering renaming my blog "A Place of Bad News". I don't want to abuse my new readers with bad news, but it seems to be the quickest way to get news and prayer requests out, especially from Madison.

Angilee's uncle died in a car crash today and afterwards her brother Travis(whom we all know), apparently very upset because of it, was injured in a serious car wreck himself. He was airlifted to Milwaukee and she and Michael are on their way to be with him tonight. He is in surgery due to a brain injury and a broken hip. Please pray for her family and for their travel. I do not believe that there are many or any mature believers in her family.

Sigh . . . I will post again later with a more positive post.

Thanks for bearing with me.
A

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Stuen said...

you have many posts already... i read only the top three...

Danielle said...

sad stuff.. i didn't know about Angilee's situation. Prayer warriors unite!