Monday, August 6, 2007

birdies!

My birdies flew away. I have a major case of empty nest syndrome going on. I'm house sitting for some friends who will be back in less than 2 weeks. What will I do with my time then? No extra plants to water, birds to watch. If you don't hear from me, I'm either really stinking busy, or in a puddle of depression . . . (looking at the previous post, probably the busy option!)

A

6 are still reading for some reason . . .:

KAYLEE said...

NICE BLOG:)

Anonymous said...

Pick "too busy". Depression sucks.

Unknown said...

Yeah, keep yourself busy. Not being busy and just being depressed is, well, depressing.

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope it's the too busy option that you've picked.

A said...

Hi! I can leave comments as YOU now! What a kick!
I only did it on one blog before realizing what was going on, so no worries! The blog I commented on was
I'd rather be blogging
It's a fun blog. It may be difficult to convince her that you're not married, though! Ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

Did that last comment surprise you? Or did you leave that on my computer as a joke??? Either way, it's funny!!