Friday, January 18, 2008

Old times . . .

I'm watching the first season of Laverne and Shirley on DVD. I remember them from way back. I've had the set for 2 weeks from the library and it's due back tomorrow, so here I am . . . I am not going to make it through the entire season . . .

4 are still reading for some reason . . .:

whimsical brainpan said...

I loved to watch that show when I was growing up.

S.B.G. said...

do you like Happy Days too?

A said...

yep!! Now if only I could get Mork and Mindy or Wonder Woman!

S.B.G. said...

never watched Mork and Mindy but Wonder Woman was a definite staple back in the day. :-). MORE doesn't have any Wonder Woman but if you put Wonder Woman in the search there's a disc called "Double Dare" that's about the stunt doubles for Wonder Woman, a documentary about women stunt doubles.