Friday, January 4, 2008

So immature!

I'm so immature. I saw a name in the paper . . . and giggled. SHATWELL

And when did eggs get to be $2.00 a dozen? ($4.59 for organic! Which is far too much to pay from something that comes from where it does!) I guess maybe when gas went up to over $3.10 a gallon. And cheese was more than a dollar more per pound, even $2.00 more! than when I bought it before Christmas (non-sale price!!!). Yikes. I wish my paycheck went up, too. Then I could buy more cheese.

A

5 are still reading for some reason . . .:

angely said...

Its the ethinal. Takes all the corn ...which feeds the chicken (eggs) and the cows (cheese).

Queen of the Mayhem said...

OH....you simply MUST read my latest post! We seem to share the same infantile humor....I knew I liked you!


Inflation is CRAZY! I do agree with angely. I have some family that farms in Arkansas. They used to raise soybeans...but the money is in corn now!

S.B.G. said...

yep cheese, milk, gas, eggs. A year of expense increase 2007 surely was!! There's always someone else to pass the buck to when explaining why on earth they raised the price.

S.B.G. said...

how about marriage announcement names?!

Looney-Warde

and

Hardy-Harr

:-)

I love those!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good laugh today. SHATWELL !! LOL