Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shazaam!

Shazaam! This is a hot, mildly psycho new template! Wow!

I'm not sure if I'll keep it. It's fancy. It's hip. It's brown . . . and red! It's beautiful!

I wonder if it's hard to read. Hard to look at.

We'll see. Maybe it'll grow to feel more natural.


One time? One time I put red lacy ribbon as a book mark in my Bible, and called it my harlot Bible. It seemed highly improper. Now? I don't even notice the ribbons, and no one else had problems with them. Is this now my "harlot blog"? Or will it grow on me like the ribbons? Not so shocking after I get used to it. Perhaps.

Stay tuned. If it grows on me and I love it, the next step is a red lacy outfit that I'll wear to work next week. My "harlot outfit". Hmm, tomorrow is casual day. Maybe I should throw in some red fishnet tights.

A

9 are still reading for some reason . . .:

angely said...

WOW A. This be a naughty blog..shame shame..lol

A said...

Yeah, I bet you're talking about the color. Whaddya think about the fishnet tights, er, stockings??

Too cold out I reckon!

A

Anonymous said...

fancy fancy!

Anonymous said...

Do any other amanda readers have problems getting the feed subscription to her blog? Like it doesn't update anymore? It used to work just fine, but not anymore. And it's just this blog. Anyone else, or is it a problem on my end?

S.B.G. said...

love the new look

Little Wing said...

I came here from whimsical's and I happen to love the look!
I am envious!

whimsical brainpan said...

I like the new look.

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty. How do you get templates that aren't the ones Blogger provides?

I really like this one. It reminds me of an Asian painting on silk.

A said...

Babzy- I simply went to pyzam.com. It was a new experience for me! You copy the gibberish they give you and paste it into your html instead of what's there already! It was pretty simple, actually!

I love to see the ripple effect of this! Someone else changed theirs, I saw it and changed mine, SBG changed hers. Wonderful!

Little Wing- thanks for stopping by! Glad you like it!

A