Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quotes:

Me: All right guys! We've got to get this stuff finished. I won't see you tomorrow afternoon because you'll all be at your Halloween party tomorrow afternoon!

4 fourth graders: VALENTINES DAY! VALENTINES DAY! YOU SAID HALLOWEEN!!!


Sick coworker: I'm trying to get stuff done. My brain is shut off, this cold . . . and I just don't have the patience. No patience.

Me: You should put together your sub notes. You might need to stay home tomorrow!

Her: I still have my voice. I can't miss tomorrow. They have their Halloween party. Not a good day to miss . . . (she was not privy to past conversations mind you!)

Happy Halloween to you all!

A

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Pink Icing said...

hope you have a happy Valentines Day.....Halloween....Easter, Thanksgiving, Chri.... hope you have a good day!

Beverly said...

haha - this truly made me laugh -sounds like the story of my life!

Anonymous said...

Those darn kids. They don't miss a thing.

My word verification is "ochoobr"

Looks like a sneeze and a shiver.