Friday, April 11, 2008

New . . .

After 2 hours in my car (on a drive meant to be 1.25 hours) last night during our latest freak snow storm, I had a raging tension headache. Can you imagine? As I was finally coming into town, I called my chiropractor, hoping that he'd be able to squeeze me in on this, his late night. He could fit me in at 7:50 (a strange time of night for an appointment, to be sure!). A friend had offered to share her supper with me, and so I went right to her house, headache and all! I left after eating her scrumptious dinner that she so generously shared and headed to my pyro-quackter. I lay on his table drooling as he worked on the knots in my shoulders and tried to rid my shoulders and neck of tension and pain. (Dr.)Tim always comments about how well people report sleeping after being adjusted. With my appointment so late, I should sleep well. We talked about the wonderful dinner and how yummy it was! "Well, you're well fed and well adjusted, you should really sleep well!"

"Well adjusted, Tim?? Of all the things I've been called, I can't ever remember being called that before!"

Home safe now, after another afternoon drive in the snow and slush. Thank God for weekends!

A

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

jen said...

Do you remember chiropractor Kyle? :)

A said...

Yeah. How bizarre! Man, if only I had a chiropractor for a friend now! I guess it would be weird, though . . .

I like Pyro-quackter Tim better, though! I think I'm his biggest fan!

A