Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why . . .

Why is it that most car windshield wiper reservoirs hold just under a gallon of fluid, while windshield wiper fluid is sold by the gallon? What do they expect you to do with the extra inch of fluid that's left in the jug?


I saw on Friday that road construction season is upon us. They've put out the orange cones on the freeway, off to the side, waiting . . . haunting. I only wish they could wait until after the snow melts away. We had a snow storm Monday that cancelled and delayed schools in the area and cancelled our evening Bible study. I spent the night at a coworker's house, not wanting to risk the drive!


Happy Thursday to you all!

Amanda

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

How was that- spending the night, that is? Did you have a change of clothes along? (note to self: bring a change of clothes and an over night bag with you everywhere!!)
Did you have to borrow their toothbrush? C'mon, we want the details!

A said...

Yes, I try really hard to be aware enough to pack a bag when that looks like it might be an issue! Not every day, but I'm really not into sharing toothbrushes or into going without (YUCK!) so I try to throw it all in that morning!

I am such a home body, though, that I've only stayed at 2 coworkers. Of all the traveling I've done in the last 7 1/2 months, only 2 nights away (well- except when I was housesitting for the Driers!)

It's good to be home this weekend. . .

A