Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blogger hates me . . .

I am pretty sure Blogger hates me. For some unknown reason Blogger won't let me "sign in". When I am signed in, it won't let me make a "new post". After several failed attempts to log in and far too long looking for help, I finally got in through a way that I won't remember for next time! So, I'll post a couple of posts now!

Has anyone else had this problem with Blogger? Does anyone have a solution or a place to go for help? For some reason the entire top line of my blog is inactive. The links change color when I hover, but then don't link to anywhere. Ideas?

1 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Danielle said...

Hey lady, i know this is a late comment, but in case i forget to tell you, i found something that works. I couln't sign in or make a new post either. Then I figured out that if i just comment on someone else's blog first before i do anything, there's no problem. Not too technical, but i hope that helps.