Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hey! Angely and I are leaving Friday for our vacation. We're going through Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado (Colo Springs), Moab, SLC, Ogden, Logan, (Idaho), Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin. We'll be back the end of next Saturday. We'll stay with my college friend Jen Tuesday night and Wednesday night and head up to Logan to stay with the Combes (friends from my old church, like a second family to me during college!) in their new house Thursday night. We'll head out Friday afternoon and spend the night in the middle of Wyoming. Should be fun, I think. I'm very overwhelmed and dreading it for now. Tomorrow, once I've packed and cleaned and got my keys from church where I left them and went to Walmart and then stopped in the Cities to pick up my new digital camera, I think I might enjoy it!

Also- Daylight savings comes this weekend. Or goes. I don't care which it is, but I do know we lose an hour (spring forward) of sleep Saturday night. Hmm.. . We become an hour earlier going to Utah, and then go an hour later with the time change. Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but do we just stay the same time the whole trip? We'll lose the hour next weekend then? That makes my head hurt.

I will have my cell phone and my laptop on this week. We'll have internet along the way. It will be fun. Come back to my blog for updates!

5 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Danielle said...

i miss you..

Anonymous said...

Heard about your illness- keeping you in prayer!

A said...

LP= I need your prayer! Ang does. too. She drove THE WHOLE WAY! 5 hour in the ER in York Nebraska, Hell I tell you! They pumped my full of IV fluids and gave me some drugs that made me very sleepy. Every muscle in my body hurts from wretching in the hotel parking lot. I couldn't even make it inside before I started, and then had a KILLER stomach bug going on for the next several hours. It sucked. I even blew out blood vessels in my face, my eyelids are speckled . . . I'll write more on it later!
A

A said...

I can't post to my blog. The sign in button doesn't do anything. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help me?

A

A said...

I can't evem log into my account! Blogger has crashed on me!