Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Status




Hey to all of my devoted readers (HA!): We are safely in Moab Utah, although a little later than planned! We drove in tonight in the dark, so I'm preparing to be amazed! I must admit that it will have to pretty darn good to surpass what we saw today in Colorado! Several hours up into the mountains and several hours back down! Touted as "Top of the Rocky Mountains" it was indeed Ah-maze-ing! I now have more than 5 or 600 pictures! Don't worry, I won't post them all!

More later,
A

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

So awesome! I know the pictures don't do the mountains that you saw justice. I've taken enough pics of mountains to know that they are never fully or truly captured on film.
We are in Duluth at the hotel, I'm on the computer while Jason is out for a minute.
Have a great rest of your trip- glad it's on the up-swing!!!

S.B.G. said...

gorgeous pics!! I'm so glad you're feeling better on this leg of the trip!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I love your blog and it is so great to see the mountains again. Say hi to Jen if you are still there and enjoy Utah for me! I'd love to be there with you!