Saturday, March 3, 2007

Nicole . . .

I just found out that little Nicole went to be with Jesus today too. I can't imagine losing one so young as eleven, either. Please pray for the Turner family, as well as the Swanks. I understand that as believers and (I believe) as ones so young, they are genuinely with Jesus now, and in a much better place, but that doesn't seem to make daily life here much easier for their families. I remember when some one close to me once died and everyone else's lives continued on in normalcy, or quickly returned to it, but mine did not. It was so hard for me because my life was not normal at that point, there was a big gaping hole in my life, ya know? I can only imagine what it would be like . . .

Thanks for listening to my really-late-night, can't-seem-to-sleep-no-matter-how-early-I-gotta-get-up ramblings,
A

0 are still reading for some reason . . .: