Friday, October 5, 2007

I hear voices . . .

singing the Hallelujah Chorus. Can you hear them too? My latest computer issue is fixed. I finally got to the right screen and disabled the right monitor. Not like I've been trying this in all the other screens for the last week! Grr. I'm just happy it's fixed. My google page is normal again. No more oversized fonts and bubble letters! Well, unless I do it on purpose!

Yippee!

It's October 5th and its thuderstorming out something fierce. "They" have mentioned the possibility of record breaking highs tomorrow. 84 or 85 F!?!?! What the! Humid. I should do some research and find out how often it hits 80+ after my birthday?

Oooh, I gotta go. I'm shutting down and unplugging. BIG lightening and thunder. I wonder if we'll lose power again? Seems par for the course in this neighborhood! Bum luck here.

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

Happy about your computer fix. I had trouble with mine last night and it was very stressful. It's okay now.

For me the computer, TV, and radio, are all company (not all at once). Sometimes I just turn on the TV even though I'm not watching anything, just to hear the sound of voices talking.

A said...

Me too! And heck, we both know- the TV noise sure beats listening to the voices in our head for company! (Be sure to run that past your doc on your next visit for me, ok?)

Sometimes I'll have the TV on and not even be in the room. Its a small apartment, though, so I can still hear it some. Someone mentioned once getting rid of my TV, and I laughed at them. I don't remember. maybe I even hung up on them. I could do it if it wasn't my company! I'd go nuts. Well, nutser.