Monday, October 1, 2007

DYNOMITE!

The highlight of my day occurred at 8:10 AM or so. From out side of my classroom there came a little boy's voice (3rd grade hallway) singing, well- at least repeating -in a gravelly little voice, "TNT, I'm dino-mite! TNT, I'm dino-mite!" And he just kept a-singing! Finally the bell rang, and soon after he disappeared to his classroom.

Does anybody remember JJ's "DYNOMITE!"? What show was that? Oh yeah, Good Times. Jeepers I'm showing my age . . . as the show only ran from 1974-1979 however, I grew up on the reruns!

I'm off to bed, judging by the connection of story A and story 2, above, I must be tired and more than a little out of it. Good night! Have a DYNOMITE day tomorrow, mkay?

7 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Em said...

I do remember JJ...so that tells you how old I am! LOL

Unknown said...

I remember both Good Times and the song the boy was singing. Now I have that stupid thing in my head. Argh.

Aaron and Tori Swank said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I'm behind in my reading and commenting. Will catch up soon. Just checking in. Blog ya later.

Anonymous said...

Birthday? Yes yes Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm all caught up. :) Yay

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,

Happy Birthday!!! I don't have your email address, and I'm not sure I have your phone number either. Could you send them to caroline_eichelberger@yahoo.com? I'll try to call soon. :) In the meantime, I hope you are having a terrific birthday. Praise God our lives and days are in His hands!

Caroline and the boys