Thursday, July 12, 2007

Weekend plans . . .

I am going camping this weekend . . . see you when I get back!

7 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time camping. I'm so far behind on reading others' blogs but hopefully will catch up this week.

whimsical brainpan said...

Have a great time!

Unknown said...

i dont get it i just wrote you a whole big rambling blurb and svoosh it got sucked into cyber-oblyvion, i think. i dont know where it went but im a little annoyed. anyway i think i was saying how the "2 people care" addition was funny and how i hoped you'd have a S'more for me since we are graham cracker deprived Down Under. Now that Ive rewritten this the other comment will probably magically reappear. Just to make me look incompetent. anyway happy camping:)

Danielle said...

Hi honey. I'm on vacation and I'm taking advantage of this precious little time to get in touch with my lit'l family that I miss so much. love you..

Av said...

amanda, i am sure that you enjoyed the weekend.. i already have given leslie and dani your hug.. =) i could feel how much you miss them.. they have been teaching us a lot here.. and i am also very sure that they miss you and everyone there.. =)

Pink Icing said...

hope it was a wonderful weekend.....with no little mice to surprise you....

Unknown said...

Enjoy the storms and mosquitoes!