Thursday, February 8, 2007

Glory to God!

Just wanted to praise God for what He's doing with Olivia! Whether all God, or God through meds, she seems to be improving! She has been able to rest! They are going to try moving her feeding tube from her intestine to her stomach and see how she tolerates it. I just have a hunch that He's doing this for His Glory!

Thanks so much for your prayers!

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Danielle said...

Yaaaaaay-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Good- hopefully she'll grow to be one of those "normal" people that have an interesting story to tell, "Did I ever tell you I almost died as a baby...?" I can almost hear it now!

I had a friend like that. He used to love telling people about his emergency heart surgery he had as a baby. It is cool to stand there and listen to the story (as told to him by his mom) and realize that he survived to tell the tale.