Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kids Love Saturdays . . .


Does anybody remember these shows? I loved the Monchichis and yep- I had Menudo posters all over my room. I liked the dark haired one . . .

7 are still reading for some reason . . .:

angely said...

OH MY GOSH...I LOVE IT!! Chi chi's even...I had one of those.

S.B.G. said...

I'm too old I'm afraid, I know not those cartoonies. I'm more from the Smurfs era myself.

And give me some good 'ol classic old time Looney Tunes~

Danielle said...

UH...MA....GOSH AMANDA! This girl I used to work with at the nursing home was always making strange munchichi comments and i was like "you are totally from another planet because i've never heard of them and therefore they must not exist and you totally imagined them into your childhood..." I always knew you were an alien "a"...

A said...

This world is SO not my home!
A

A said...

I did a little checking. Monchhichis ran from September 83 to September 84. I was mostly 9.
They were pretty cute monkey looking little creatures. With names like Wizzer, Thumkii, Snogs, Scumgor, Gonker, and Yabbot, I wonder why they didn't last longer? Kyla was also one of the names, but that one's kind of cool . . . .

A

A said...

Another website said they only ran until 12/83. 4 months. :)

Ryobi4jesus said...

I loved the Monch chi chi's... My childhood home had a sand pit. At the sand pit there was a tree.( it seemed to be huge when I was a kid, but later founf out it was only about 20' at the most) And my brothers', sisters' and I would all play monchi chi chis'in this tree that was bent over... it was AWESOME! When that went off the air we played shirt-tales because both happened in trees....thanks for the way-back-playback....