Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Home Bible study and Super Bowl Commercials

Tonight was our first home Bible study of the new year. Every other month we're splitting up for a midweek study at people's houses. Mine was in Spring Valley and was so fun! It was nice to hook up with some other single girls and pile in the car for the ride. We got to know each other better and some new friendships have developed! It was a surprise when I looked up from my discussion of Super Bowl commercials to see that it was 9:45!

In a very animated(sugar wired) reproduction, I acted out my favorite commercials. I have it narrowed down to 2. Jack in the Box- I want to be like dad, and Blockbuster- the mouse, with a "now that's excitement" following close behind. If you did not have opportunity to see these, you MUST go to www.usatoday.com (I think that's the website, thanks Sheena!) or look for Ifilm. This may require some research on your part, but which one is YOUR favorite? Let me know!

A

1 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Danielle said...

I refuse to watch the Pooperbowl commercials so I can't tell you my favorite (moo ha), but I wanted to say that I had fun at home study too and I'm jealous of the single girl car ride...