Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Home Soon

I'm not all that big of a fan of Valentine's Day. Never have been. I guess that's part of still being single at 31 and not altogether loving it! I enjoyed today, and my coffeehouse shift rocked! I got to be around people and my brain was way too busy about my service to be busy about the things that God has chosen to not give me! It was a good day . . .

I have to say my favorite part of the day came in the form of a cheap little candy heart. The message was "home soon". Completely randomness for a heart, but a great reminder that we will be home soon. As a Christian, I get to look forward to heaven. A reminder like this serves to get my eyes back on the end goal, instead of walking into things on this path because I'm too busy looking at my feet! And all this from a tacky little candy heart!

Happy Valentine's day. Hope you all had a good one.

Buh-dump-duh-duh-duh! I'm loving it!

1 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

hello a- thank you for visiting zippy pics! I know it's hard to be single on V day, but remember, it's all the other days that count too. We get love in so many ways, even from a little candy heart ; ) Peace.