Sunday, February 4, 2007

Home!

Angilee is home and her brother Travis went home from the hospital on Saturday. (Amazing that they can put pins in your hip and still send you home within a couple of days, isn't it?).


Just got word on Olivia. One of the boys has the stomach nastiness and they had to go home because they can't stay at the Ronald McDonald House with sick kids. Olivia also appeared to get this and her chest xray looked worse, but tonight the nurse said she "looked like a different girl" which is hopefully good news! Her Momma says "She is happier and resting well and not in need of so much pain medicine!" Very good news!

A

2 are still reading for some reason . . .:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!
PS- I linked you today

A said...

Hey, you know what? I feeeel linked! Thanks!

Did you notice that I linked everybody today, too? Well, almost everybody. I think I missed some.

A