Friday, September 28, 2007

home . . .

Ahh, I'm home again today, still sick. When lunchtime came around yesterday, I was so exhausted that I couldn't even eat. Knowing my love of food, I knew that I was most certainly sick! I talked to my principal about going home early if I could get everything done, and he reminded me that I should call in earlier than later to be assured a substitute. The sub I had Tuesday was in the building, so our secretary asked me if I wanted her to ask her then to sub for tomorrow. Sounded like a good idea, so I left for the day knowing that I wouldn't be back today. Wrapping up for the week took longer than planned, and so my attempt at "going home sick" was a pathetic 10 minutes. I didn't crawl out of bed until 12:30 today after persistently burrowing back into my pillow . . .

I'm still hoping to finish my tag from Babzy soon! Maybe this weekend, instead of last.

A

0 are still reading for some reason . . .: