Friday, September 14, 2007

Road trip . . .

I stopped today for another pound. Not because I finished the half from yesterday, but because I am now dealing the stuff to my sister . . . gotta share something you love so much, right? I also had a double shot of espresso for the ride home. It was that kind of day.

I'm off to go out to eat now, not sure where. I think I'm gonna run to Walmart first for those triscuits . . .

Getting new furniture tomorrow if I can find a truck to borrow . . . a memory foam bed and couch with recliners in each end from my aunt and uncle. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

I'm about to lose control,

AND I THINK I LIKE IT!


Update: It 9:00pm and I've bought all the roasted garlic triscuits they had on the shelf. Well, honestly, they only had 2 boxes and there was a display out in the aisle, but I really didn't see any on the display! I also bought some crack pepper(I know) and olive oil. I haven't tried them yet, too full, but I'd bet they have crack as an ingredient some where in the list . . .

Off to bed now . . .

3 are still reading for some reason . . .:

whimsical brainpan said...

My cousin has a memory foam bed and it so rocks!

A said...

mmmm . . . I want it and I WANT.IT.NOW! or at least tomorrow. This will mean an extra hour and a half on the road this weekend. I can use my sister's truck, but I have to drive there and get it(45 minutes), drive to the bed(25), drive home (60) drop off the furniture, drive the truck home(45) and bring my car and my sorry self home again! Glad to know it will be worth it Whims!

TWaits said...

you said crack.